"I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming...
suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say -

that a whole new life has opened
before you."

-Agatha Christie

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heaven & Nature Sing...

Kitchen Window Sign
I found this cute little sign a few weeks ago at one of my favorite "haunts".  
The Seashore Off of Oahu - Heaven & Nature Meet!!


It was very inexpensive, yet the quote just stopped me in my tracks!  I now have it perched on my kitchen windowsill where I see it all of the time!


Let Heaven and Nature Sing ~ YES ~ Definitely!  


My idea of where Heaven and Nature Sing the loudest is at the SEASHORE!


Let Heaven and Nature Sing OUT LOUD to all of us Seashore Lovers!!

3 comments:

  1. Mine is the loudest at the seashore too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, I love it! It is so simple yet so beautiful. It gives a whole new meaning to the words I have only heard in a Christmas song. Heaven definately sings with nature. Great post. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually had you in mind when I made it...I have another in mind...I am just trying to figure the best design. *love ya miss ya hugs*

    ReplyDelete